What We Do
Once we receive the client agreement:
- Our team does preliminary research to determine if your property is being over assessed.
- We gather information from privileged sources and evaluate current market conditions to create a specialized valuation report.
This report includes:
- Replacement Cost Analysis
- A Financial Data Assessment
- A Comparison of your property to similar recent property sales
- An assessment of the accuracy of recorded property information
- We present the valuation report to the municipal assessor on your behalf.
- We contact you with results after the case has been reviewed by the assessor.
(If the desired results are not achieved after presenting to the assessor, we have the opportunity to go before the "Board of Review" to further contest your assessment.)
Fairtax works on a contingency basis - there is no fee to you unless we are successful for you ... Zero risk.
All that you need to do to start the process is to complete the Client Agreement.